Clubs, Seminars, and training programs:
- You can find meetings at Movin' Shoes on Thursdays (already started this year) for the suzy running club[last updated: 03/20/2010].
- Berkeley Running Company is holding seminars on Mondays at 6PM. Those remaining: week 7 (March 22nd), week 8 (March 29th), Nutrition related on May 17th at 6PM...more tom come?[last updated: 03/20/2010]
- Fleet Feet Sports Madison has announced its miler in training program for the 2010 year. Fleet Feet also holds a weekly run that is open to all.[last updated: 03/20/2010].
- Meriter sports provides sports performance anaylsis, training and injury prevention, and more.[last updated: 03/20/2010]
- Endurance House holds training programs related to the triathlon.[last updated: 03/20/2010]
- Meriter Sports Medicine is having an Off-season training seminar for Runners in Middleton on February 11th 2009. This seminar is also targeted towards running technique, strength, and flexibility. View the Flyer.[last updated: Feb 2009].
We would like to make participants aware of the 100 day Lighten up Wisconsin
program in the early part of , which is part of the WSDC Health Education Program
. Two items often associated with willingness to keep active during the winter are the weather and keeping in contact with others. This program helps to strengthen activities (by forming teams and tracking progess), and where some of the key items provided are an online training activity tracker, team captain awards, and health tips for $15. Participants form teams of two to 10 people [last updated: Jan 2009].